Thursday, August 30, 2012

One More Day


              This is an older but poignant song by Diamond Rio. Margaret found this on a friend’s Facebook page, and it now has a whole new meaning to us than it did a lot earlier in our lives together. I used to think this was a neat song with a lot of meaning – now I cannot listen to it without getting tears in my eyes. Margaret has meant everything to me since I met her 32 plus years ago. She is my angel on earth. I know that she will have the tough part of this journey, and I pray to God daily to thank Him for letting me marry her and for His strength for her as this trial moves along.

Doing great today – looking forward to the weekend and to Tom and Michelle’s wedding! It is great to have this “One More Day” too! Make it a great one!



The song is One More Day by Diamond Rio

The poem is The Last Time (author unknown)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UWx-shGM0g&sns=em

1 comment:

  1. You know I end up crying and laughing every time I visit. I've spent some time catching up on the blog this morning -- thank you. It was wonderful to see the family at the wedding. I truly cherished the time together.

    ReplyDelete