Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012

Margaret and I got up early today to take a bike ride on the bike trails. We left home around 6:20, and the day was beautiful. The air is a bit cooler early in the day, the birds are singing, and the air has just a touch of “crisp” in it. As we rode east towards the river, the sun was poking through some clouds just right to allow it’s rays to shine down on the world in the shape of a cross. I told Margaret that I usually imagine those visible rays as God’s grace shining down on the world. She said to me, “There is your touched by God moment for today.”

 I told her,” The first one anyway.”

 We had a great bike ride, got to Mass at Saint Michael, and then I got in a radiation treatment. It is a nice day, but pretty dry around here. We will continue to prayer for much needed rain.

 I am feeling pretty good, and I know that God is with me on this journey. I heard a great song on Lite 96.5 today on the way back from radiation. “Blessings” by Laura Story. I have it downloaded from ITunes and on the IPod already. I will visit with my Blog expert, my daughter-in-law, Sara, to see if we can get it on the music for the Blog. I have to see if she can get music back on the Blog on my computer this weekend. I liked the music, but it quit on me a few weeks back. Some people tell me it still works for them, but I do not get any music on my computer.

 Have a good weekend, and watch for those sun beams shooting down through the clouds!


No comments:

Post a Comment