Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1, 2012


What a beautiful Palm Sunday. We went to Mass this morning and Johnny took us out to breakfast (well it was his idea, I guess). We had a pretty quiet day. Sara’s parents from McCook stopped on the way through town to visit and we had a late lunch with them. It was nice to see them and to be able to visit with them again. We don’t get together as much as we should, but with that new granddaughter coming, we will probably get together more frequently for a birth, a baptism, and a few more visits.

I spent some quality time with a router in the garage this afternoon – made some good progress on my first project. Margaret and I walked for a bit – she made me work up a sweat today. Nice quiet evening now. All is good.

I was touched by God today with the wonderful, peaceful day and the visit from Dick and Kathie. Thank you, God. Have a great Holy Week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment