Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 9, 2012


It was a pretty nice day today, although a bit cooler than it has been. It is probably more seasonable. I got a lot of things done today. Mark helped me get the new digital power unit onto the Shop Smith and box up the old unit. I finished up some new shelving over the weekend, so now, when I get time to work on things, the new shop is almost ready to go.

          Kolbe and I did a dandelion defrocking of the yard this afternoon right before they left for home. He is a busy little guy, but a good helper. For some reason he is attracted to the little running water stream in the back yard. We had a good afternoon. Mark, Sara and Kolbe headed back to Omaha shortly after the weed sweep. It was great to have everyone home for Easter.

          While we were weed pulling, I heard the cardinals singing. I felt great all day! I walked down to St. Michael for Mass at 5:30. On that route, I saw a male cardinal and heard him singing to me along the way. Life is great (even with a bit of a bald spot on the right side of your head)! God is good! Make it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment