Sunday, April 8, 2012

Holy Saturday, 2012


It is Holy Saturday today. We had a great day. Matt brought over some pre-emergent and fertilizer, and Mark put them on the lawn. Then we picked up some cedar mulch and Preened and mulched the garden beds. Well, the boys did, I stayed in the garage and worked on getting things organized in the shop. I had a great day. I still feel pretty good – a little bit of a bald spot on the right side of my head behind my ears. Those glasses must be rubbing back there……….
Margaret and I hit Sam’s Club and Hy-Vee today. Their stock should go up. We had a nice errand run. I really felt good today. I am learning to celebrate each day as much as I can.

We had a nice supper with our family. Kolbe had a busy day. He has not been sleeping well, so we hope he is tired for tonight. I know that last night he was crying, but he did not waken me. Cutting back on those steroids is helping me sleep better anyway. Tonight we have to color some eggs, and the Easter Bunny has to fill a basket or two. Otherwise, pretty low key night.

I heard the cardinals singing this morning during my scripture reading. God is right there – all we need to do is look for Him. Have a Blessed Easter tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment