Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012 – How Did You See God Today?


It is only 9:53 AM, but I have been up since before 5:00 AM. I got some good reading in, daily scriptures, and even a rosary completed. Those steroids are great!

          Margaret and I had been taking that course on Catholicism at St. Michael Church prior to this diagnosis and surgery etc. I have been continuing to read the book by Father Robert Barron. It is a great read, and will tell you much about the history of our Catholic Church. Anyway, some good stuff in there that I will blog later today.

          As I am reading in the morning, I can begin to hear those birds sing each day – it is so wonderful. I have always loved the outdoors, I probably just notice the birds more now. Anyway, I had heard the cardinal singing earlier, but tried to down play it a bit because I don’t want to be a broken record on this cardinal thing. Later I was again out in the Hearthroom area, and he was singing away. I finally stepped out onto the deck, and there he was, a large red male cardinal singing at the top of his little bird lungs. That is my touched by God moment already this morning. Make it a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment