Monday, March 26, 2012

March 25, 2012



A nice Sunday – a bit cooler, but still a great day. We got to do a few things in the garage this morning and spent some down time this afternoon. I had been asked to witness my faith story to the Confirmation Class at St. Michael Church this afternoon. I was nervous, yet I felt I was meant to share my story, so I had agreed to speak. It is far easier to write than to stand up and speak. Hopefully that went well for everyone. Father Chuck started with some nice words and a prayer, I spoke for a time, and we got to end with Eucharistic Adoration for about 20 minutes. What a nice afternoon – thanks to Rhonda and Father Chuck for that opportunity.

Margaret and I went out to eat with the boys and their families afterwards. My brothers and their wives thatched, cleaned the gardens off, and mowed while we were gone. The yard looks great! Thanks, you guys.

I felt touched by God through family again today, and a very special touch during the Eucharistic Adoration this afternoon. It was pretty special. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment