Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012 – How Did You See God Today?


Can you believe March 16th in South Dakota, and 80 degrees with sunshine and no wind outside! The day itself was gift enough, but we can’t stop there. A couple of meetings at the cancer institute today – they went well. I have to say, all of the care and treatment we have had to date is top notch. I can’t think of anyplace better to do what we are doing. We are so blessed to be able to stay in our home town and in our own house through all of this. The facilities and staff at Avera are just unbelievable. Everyone is caring, supportive, and many will discuss the spiritual portion of this process with us as well. That is so healing and such a comfort to us.

A nice lady stopped at the house today and gave me a blessed rosary from Medjugorie. It is beautiful and will be very special to me throughout the rest of this journey. That is a touch by God.

A lot of our family came to St. Michael’s tonight for the Station of The Cross. As I got out of my son’s van to walk into church, I heard the cardinal singing away. I can’t avoid Him!

After the Stations, my family came over for cheese and vegetable pizzas and a few sweets. We always have a nice gathering with food. It was pretty special to be able to sit on the deck with Dad and the family and watch the fourth generation kids run on the deck and giggling and playing. There is a lot of new life in the Jarding Clan! That is another nice touched by God! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment