Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 28, 2012



A nice day. Margaret and I started out with the School Mass at St. Katherine Drexel Parish. It is always nice to go to those liturgies – I think I connect with those children’s sermons sometimes more than when I am supposed to be listening as an adult! Father Joe told us we needed to do three things each day to know that God loves each of us -   1) Be silent and listen  2) Imagine yourself crawling up onto God’s lap, 3) Put your ear next to His mouth, and you will hear Him say “I Love You”. I do not think one can be more touched by God than that for the entire day!
We had lab work done and a visit with the radiation doctor. My blood levels are all within normal ranges yet, one week into the chemo therapy, which is good. I will get labs done weekly now. Feeling good, great day, livin the dream! Make it a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment