Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012 – How Did You See God Today?


You had to see God in such a beautiful day today. What a great South Dakota Day!
We went to meet with our Radiologist this morning at the Avera Cancer Institute. The Doctor introduced herself and told me that she had prayed for me on Sunday at church in a children’s bible study group!  What a way to start this visit! God has so Blessed me. It was a very comforting visit – we get fitted for headgear and start treatments next week.
As we waited for our vehicle to leave, I said hi to a nice lady sitting on the bench who was also just leaving. She looked up at me and asked if I was a Jarding. It turns out she is my mom’s second cousin! I said hi to a “stranger”, and she is related to me! She was doing well, and was also enjoying the beautiful day.
By the way, I heard the song of a red cardinal two different times today.  If you could bottle days like this and save them for the cloudy days, wouldn’t it be great. God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment