Sunday, March 4, 2012

6. The Real Journey Begins


Now I want you who read this to know what you are in for. I see this as an incredible gift and am going to help you to see why I think that as well. For today I want you to know from the bottom of all of our hearts how much we appreciate your prayers, your rosaries, your Masses, your support, and your friendship over these days and over the years. It has been very, very difficult for me to have others pray for me – I am usually the one praying for others. I fall asleep with my rosary all the time these days, and I cannot tell you how much comfort that brings to me. I am at peace. How many people get to know when they are going to die? We are all going to die – I just have this gift of knowing that my time is short. And I am going to work with each of you and with God to make it a faith-filled journey to a heaven that we cannot begin to imagine exists for each of us. The one thing that I want you all to know is that even though I prabble on about all of this, because I will, it is not about me, it is about giving the glory to God for all He has and continues to do for us.
More later. Get those rosary beads out, folks, cause we are going to use em. 

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you Jim. I have my rosary out for you! These blogs are divine.All for the glory of God!!

    ReplyDelete