Friday, March 30, 2012

March 29, 2012

 

We had a pretty good day again today. Radiation treatment went quickly and well. Margaret and I got to tour Central Fire Station’s remodeled areas, and had lunch with the A Shift crews. It was nice to see those guys again.

I made a short visit to the Adoration Chapel at St. Michael Church while Margaret did some classroom things at school. I also cleaned out a few office things after my afternoon nap. It was a pretty good day overall.

We went for a walk around the circle today several times, hearing the cardinals sing along the one swing each trip. I think my best God touched moment today was the time I spent down at St. Michael today. It is always nice to kneel in the presence of Christ in the Eucharist. Those times are special. Let’s all get ready to have a great Holy Week next week leading up to Easter. Make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment